Monday, July 29, 2013

Two years later...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. (jk - I'm hoping to show up on Cory Arcangel's site, if it's still being updated. And if not, will he apologize for not posting in a while?)

But really I'm not kidding when I say I'm sorry. I wanted to keep this reasonably updated, but I've been in graduate school for the past two years! That's a pretty lousy excuse, since it was only for Information "Science" and not a hard science like engineering or physics or whatnot, and I could have at least posted links to articles I've had published. Though I also cut back on those since I'd been in school, again for not terribly justifiable reasons because I was only ever really bust a few months each semester. Also, I'm not sure who I'm apologizing to, since I think, optimistically, only about five pairs of eyes will ever see this post, especially since it will be buried underneath a string of catch-up posts.

So while in school I dabbled in Drupal, but am not sure when and if I'll use it again unless a job requires it, though it could be in a few years when we've all fled Facebook to escape parents and babies, and Twitter and Tumblr are no longer satisfying, we'll all be using Drupal or other content management systems. And that will not be a bad thing at all. But for now, I'm sticking with this platform, which I still find charming in large part due to its ease of use and minimal design. Though I'll probably start posting stuff on Tumblr too.

This is all so undignified.

No comments:

Post a Comment